Monday, March 30, 2009

Represent That Blogtown (New Mixes)

I did mixes for some ticey blogs.

The first was for my main man Leo from He asked 10 DJ's to do to 10 minute mini mixes of tracks they wanted to hear while driving thru Miami. I thought the concept rather sweet and ran a search in my iTunes for the word "Miami" Here's what happened:

DL:Mike B - WMC mini mix for Leo (Direct Link)

Peep all the other mixes by the likes of Arveene, DJ Wool, Krames and more:
and here.

and then...

I also did a Live @ Home mix for the Fully Fitted blog. The dude Prince Klassen has been asking a lot of really good dj's to do a live one take mix at home. They're all really dope. Mine is all Dancehall, and is probably the first dancehall mix I've made since like 1999. Make sure you peep all of em though. They got Devlin, Darko, Eli, XXXChange, Morse Code, Roger Yamaha and a bunch more. Just peep the column to the right side of the page.

(thee) Mike B - Live @ Home pt 17 (link)

No comments: