Friday, September 5, 2008

A Wool Lotta Love



To love DJ Wool is to love a sweaty, loud Irishman... But it's a love I'm not ashamed of. He's a legendary DJ, a founding member of The Glass and my brother in vintage skateboard mania. Apparently, he's also a swell vocalist and producer and I get to post an entire EP... He said to post the one's I liked the best but I really liked all of them. So here it is, DJ Wool's The Star Of East Berlin EP plus a bonus remix of Gangsters & Models by my main man Cobra Krames.

DJ Wool - The Star of East Berlin (Original)

DJ Wool - The Star of East Berlin (All Dom Wrong Mix)

DJ Wool - The Star of East Berlin (Rampa Mix)

DJ Wool - The Star of East Berlin (Mike Dextro Mix)

BONUS:
DJ Wool - Gangsters & Models (Cobra Krames Start The Violence!!! Mix)

Plant Space


Glen VS Glen

No comments: