Thursday, July 16, 2009

More On The Floor 3 with EMYND (Redux)



Yes, yes y'all. I'm quite hyped to announce that we are doing a 3rd installment of More On The Floor this saturday July 18th.
The last two were really fun. Check Glenjamn's pics:
MOTF 1 with Cosmo Baker
MOTF 2 with Eli Escobar

You can also peep some sets from the first one courtesy of Media Contender.

BTW, We now have the sets from last month! Haycock played an AMAZING set that night. You'll see what I mean . Obviously, Eli Esco's and The Bladerunners sets are no joke either. I was bugging out on the dancefloor for like 2 hours. Ask about me.
My set on the other hand runs the gamut from Disco House to BMore to Jadakiss, Mobb Deep and a very hefty chunk of reggae. I was in a good mood, ya know!

YO!!!!! Click here to DL sets from MOTF 2 with Eli Escobar, Bladerunners, Haycock, Nate Day, Tony K and myself. YO!!!!!!

I'm particularly stoked for Saturday because our guest is my main man EMYND. Last time I saw him play in LA was like 05! We're all hype to see what he's gonna drop in the werehouse. I asked him if there was a track I should post and he said I could post whatever I want so here are some of my favs both new and old.

EMYND - Hold It Down 2009
South Rakkas Crew - Mad Again (EMYND's NOLA Bounce Remix)
EMYND - Oogum Boogum Theme
EMYND - Smalltown Chavy Boy
EMYND - We Don't Give A (DJ Eli Remix)

You also gotta peep this mix he did of a bunch of his own remixes and production over at Crossfaded Bacon.

Hope to see you all there . . . RSVP to MOTF@mediacontender.com . Location info will be released the day before the event.

No comments: