Thursday, December 16, 2010

Devastating To Your Ear-Ear-Ear....



A few weeks back I was helping with the DJ AM Memorial Record Sale and my homie DJ Grant Shapiro brought his stack to me to be priced. For some reason this record, Ronnie Gee "Raptivity" stuck out to me. I asked him if he knew what it was and he said no, that it just seemed awesome. I agreed and asked him to let me know what was up with it when he listened to it. It turns out we were both right, it is awesome and it's where the "Sounds You Are About To Hear May Be Devastating To Your Ear" sample comes from. SICK! Thanks AM for continuing to educate us from beyond. And thanks to Grant who was kind enough to make us this nice rip of the track.

DL: Ronnie Gee - Raptivity (from the DJ AM Record Collection)

More on the record sale:

No comments: