Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Neighbourhood Romeo - Zamfir In The Sky

Home Breakin Records - 2007

Pube$ put me up on this label. I copped a few of their 12"'s and I'm lovin'em strong. This is a B-Side (ooh and it's wednesday, what a coincidence) from the Fairweather Friends EP which contains the wondeful Laura Winslow, which you may have heard. It's a super shmoove disco track and I've been playing it a lot... but I digress. Zamfir In The Sky gets busy with some really heavy bassline action, some nice stoney dubiness and some chunky but funky breakdowns. Get your springtime on.

Neighbourhood Romeo - Zamfir In The Sky

Apparently, Neighbourhood Romeo is a combo group composed of a dude named Neighbour and a dude named Wax Romeo. Say wassup to'em.

And you been knew you could cop the wax at TTL, ya dummy.



Wax Romeo is the homie from Calgary. Good dude, mad funny. Holler at him on myspace-

Anonymous said...

These are my BOYS right here, stay tuned for Neighbour/U-Tern collabs this year. Wax and Matt are talented MFr's.

- U-Tern