Monday, January 29, 2007

Daft Punk vs I:Cube




Dude, I'm totally fuckin bummed. I'm sick as can be right now and couldn't even make it to DJ for an hour over at the spot. Thanks to Them Jeans & Dan-oh for steppin in at the last minute. Beers owed.

I found myself sitting here in my weakened infirm-ness and felt the need to post some shit. Plus, this whole blog shit was supposed to be about posting my digi'd 12"'s for the crew! I've been pretty lame about that the last few, and for that I apologize. I will make up for it by posting two of the dopest french house cuts ever recorded! Wanna whole story about where I first heard em and how hard it was to find vinyl? Didn't think so.

I:Cube - Disco Cubizm (Daft Punk Remix)(Versatile 1996)
&
Daft Punk - Around The World (I:Cube Remix) (Virgin 1996)

Oui! Oui!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re Up??

Enzo said...

I came across your blog and flipping thru the past posts, there seems to be nothing working. Can you hook these back up?
Thanks