Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Masta Ace Incorporated - Jeep Ass Niguh (Bizcapella)


Delicious Vinyl - 1992

Don't say I never did nothin for ya.
I bought this 12er off of NY's king DJ/mixtape slanger Lenny M. at his Lord Of The Fleas booth when I first moved to NY in 97. To me this version was the best. I even liked it better than Born To Roll. Which on the west coast is blasphemy. Rilly doe, this bangs like no other. What up Orlando Aguillen!!!???



Masta Ace Incorporated - Jeep Ass Niguh (Bizcapella)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what it does!

this track was used by company flow, can't remember which one.. off funcrusher plus. but am totally lovin' this blog. keep up the good work.

koolsteeve said...

I know what u mean, gee. The b-side to the first single, 8 steps to perfection...

I got that Masta Ace record way back in the days.. clear vinyl .. doubles!! Ha suckas!! (at least I think that's the one)