Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Benjamin Theves - Texas (SebastiAn Remix)


Kitsune 2005

This track was one of the reasons I started this blog...
My buddy Sean Donson sent me the original version of Texas, which was from a Kitsune compilation, about a year ago. He said it reminded him of an old Roule record. I agreed. So I was going through SebastiAn's discogs profile when I saw that the 12" had a remix of his on it. I got stoked and relentlessly searched through blogs, soulseex, acquisition, you name it... no go. I ordered the record through Gemm and made the mp3 this morning. Like all SebastiAn remixes/releases, it is banging, funky and chunky. He's really making it happen right now. Enjoy.


Benjamin Theves - Texas (SebastiAn Remix)

2 comments:

omardoom said...

He's SO hot right now

(thee) Mike B said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oht right now