Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime (Remix)



White Label 2001

I first heard this in a Doc Martin Essential Mix from Feb 2001. There was some big WMC craze over it that year as well. Shortly thereafter I saw several copies go on eBay for upwards of $50. I got mine on Gemm for $8. There were rumours that it was a Masters At Work remix... I don't hear it. Hot nonetheless and dancefloor friendly. Please let me know if you have more info on the producers of this record. There were several other white label releases around that time from the same people. One of them being a sick remix of another Talking Heads joint "Crosseyed & Painless". Which reminds me... I should record that shit.


Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime (White Label Remix)

2 comments:

blog said...

It is possibly a Liquid People remix.

Joe Vela said...

this link doesn't work can u fix it?