Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reaping All The Benefits



Recently I've been doing what I like to call Ableton Calisthenics. Basically just getting used to using it and figuring different shit out. I'm still at pretty low level of the game, but to get shit crackin I made:
An Edit (warning:sax)
A Blend (warning:bandwagon rider)
and
A Mix (warning:blog house)
Here's the track listing:

Lindstrom – Violent Group
Space Cowboy – Big City Nights (Dub)
Surkin – And You Too
Thieves Like Us – Drugs In My Body
Bumblebeez – Black Dirt
Chromeo – Tenderoni
Shitake Monkey – I’m Gonna Take You Home (The Glass remix)
Federico Franchi – Cream
Sebastian Leger – Pluton
Naïve New Beaters – Bang Bang
DJ Eli – Planet Nazareth
Heavy D – In Living Color Theme (Sta Remix)
Paul Woolford – Erotic Discourse
Jape – Floating (Alex Metric Remix)
Hystereo – Resistance
Larry Tee ft Princess Superstar – Licky (Herve Remix)
Stretch Armstrong – Nah Nah Nah (demo)
Jesse Rose And Sinden – Me Mobile (Duckbeats Riddim)
Mekon – Yes Yes Y’all feat Roxanne Shante (Glimmers Remix)
Sally Shapiro – I’ll be By Your Side (rude 66 808 remix)
Outkast – Prototype (DJ Jones and DJ 2nd Nature Remix)

Also, if anybody missed out, DRIVE-BY BANGERS is back online.
PART 2
coming in August 2007. Go hang with The Hundreds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this a Dickie Greenleaf 4, because my dick just turned green and decided to fall off in the hotel. Again, never cease to amaze me with this crazy shit you come up with. Real recognize Real... For Real, For Real... Really though
-Jon