Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Daft Punk Is Playing At My House...


... or at least pretty damn close to it and really soon too. It's so fucking on. This really hit me yesterday at the LCD Soundsystem show when they performed that very track. James Murphy was all "...my house-eh, my house-uhh..." and I was all "dude, you don't even know!"

Here's a much coveted bootleg mix that Soulwax did.

Soulass from Bootleggers With Respect

I can hardly beleive I gave y'all that... In the word's of DJ Cobra "I just birthed you." I know sounds gross.

And here's an edit I did of Indo Silver Club.

Daft Punk - Indo Silver Club (B's Lil' Edit)

3 comments:

Robert Strauss said...

I got my tickets for NYC Show

Anonymous said...

I got my tickets for Seattle Show.

CANT FUCKING WAIT!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

-U-teRn

seandonson said...

Totally. The anticipation builds. We'll be seeing a lot of each other next month. Pause. Awesome.