Thursday, June 21, 2007

Freeland Does Mexico...


I totally forgot to tell you fuckers about how Adam Freeland's super spicy Global Underground Mix dropped a couple weeks back. It's a double disc with CD1 being a voiolent dance volcano with tracks by Justice, Phones, sebastiAn etc. CD2 takes you to that droned out spot you first dicovered half way through high school with trippiness by Prins Thomas, Fujiya & Miyagi, even a smoove re-edit Adam did of The Silversun Pickups, nah mean. It's bursting at the seam's with hot new shit (some of which yours truly helped pick out!), original tracks and slick edits. It's basically my car stereo's best friend. Introduce it to yours, or if don't have a car then I don't know, I guess your screwed.

DOPE TRACK: Adam Freeland - Silverlake Pills

Buy from Amazon
Buy from iTunes

Adam Freeland Mexico City

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

andrea macedo said...

miikee :DDD
tell me on my blog what kind of music do you want.. some funk carioca shit or what else and send your email adress so i can back to ya :D